Extra Adult - $10.00/day Extra Child -
Rollaway or crib - $10.00/da
Rates quoted at time of reservation are guaranteed.
SMOKING NOT ALLOWED IN CABINS,
OUTSIDE ONLY. Special cleaning fee $45.00
No Pets Allowed except dogs by special advance permission.
Accepted Forms of Guarantee - Credit Card Only. Deposit of 25% due with reservation (in no
case later than 7 days after the date booked). (Our policy is deposit by CC
with balance at checkin - or if paying by other means such as personal/company check,
cashiers ck or money orders then the deposit is 50%.)
Balance due at check-in. Remember that 9.8% sales tax will be added.
Accepted Forms of Payment at check-in - Cash - Company Check - Credit Card - Money
Order - Traveler's Check
Cancellation Policy: Cancel By 60 Days Prior To 1400 Hours On Day Of Arrival, Mtn Std
Time To Avoid An Additional Cancellation Penalty.
If you make changes to your reservation within 60 days of arrival (e.g.
cancelling one or more days
or moving dates) you
may be charged for original dates depending upon season and ability to re-book. Rebooking
and cleaning fee of $45 per rebooked days will be assessed.
PEAK SUMMER SEASON RESERVATIONS: weekly (7 day) minimum. Saturday to Saturday.
HUNTING SEASON RESERVATIONS: You will be charged a 5 night minimum.
CHRISTMAS SEASON RESERVATIONS (DEC 18 - JAN 2): 50% deposit due by November 1.
(Refunds after November
1 only if your cancelled dates are re-booked by another party.)
You are required to pay for each day reserved even if you do not use all of your
Deposits for reservations are non-refundable. You are responsible for the entire
booking unless cancelled 60 days in advance AND we are able to rebook your cabin (fee
applies). THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY. Remember, a cabin is
held specially for you and and other rental opportunities are passed up while you have a
10.00 Pct Commission to approved booking agents. Please Direct Any Questions Regarding
The Payment Or Processing Of Commission Payments By Fax To Our Central Pay Office At
970-944-2477, Monday-Friday 0800 - 1700 MST.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Texan Resort is released from liability for personal injury
and property loss and/or damage that may occur during your stay. The Texan Resort will
take all reasonable efforts to ensure your safety, however it is located in a rugged
outdoor mountain environment at high altitude and is further subject to the whims of
Gift Certificates honored subject to conditions
1. These are housekeeping cabins .... Please Keep House! Return lines
to laundry prior to checkout. Extra cleaning required - $45.00 fee.
2. Check-in time 3:00 P.M. or later.
3. Check-out time 10:00 A.M. or earlier.
4. The Texan is not structured nor operated as a motel. Please honor
reservation; you are responsible for the time reserved since we took it
market exclusively for you. If a reservation is unfullfilled you will
be responsible for the
entire time unless we are able to rebook and then a minimum of one
extra day will be
charged. Extra cleaning fees apply.
5. We supply toilet tissues, bars of soap, dishwashing soap, linens, towels,
tableware, salt and pepper, and brooms and dustpans.
6. Bacon grease and such does not go into kitchen containers or down the
Jars for this are under the sink; if not,
deposit directly to outside trash barrels.
7. Dishes are to be washed, dried, and put away! - As they were when you
8. No maid service. Exchange soiled linens and towels at the
9. Cleaning rags are available.
10. Keep outside doors closed. Windows closed when absent. Mice and
chipmunks would love to stay with you.
11. Tackle, candy, sodas and other sundries are available at the office.
12. Pets by permission only. (See website for rules.)
13. No trash or food outside or in vehicles - the Bears come when they are hungry!
14. Damage waiver and release - we are not responsible for loss of valuables nor damages
nor physical harm or injury.
This is a mountain/outdoor environment - be aware and take proper
Effective initially on 07/07/04 with revisions 3/28/06, 9/3/06, 1/1/08. 5/4/08.